Mike is the practice managing director and looks after the building services team at TMCo.
Your main contact for mechanical, hydraulics and energy.
Friendly, responsive and a great listener – he will deliver practical and buildable solutions that will meet your project needs.
- Responsible: Mike is responsible for the design of $150m of mechanical, hydraulic and energy services per year. He has identified $4m worth of energy savings in the past 3 years.
- High Level Assistance: Routinely engaged and involved with master planning options and budget pricing, analysis and business planning for large commercial, education, hospitality, civic, infrastructure and industrial projects.
- Award Winner: Mike is a frequent spokesperson and multi-award winner for EECA, most recently awarded a highly commended in 2016 for Business Service Excellence.
- Costed Options Specialist: Mike provides costed options for mechanical and hydraulic services in projects with pros, cons, capital and operational expenses and maintenance considerations, resulting in a no-surprises project delivery.
- CapEx Saver: Energy modelling is standard on projects reducing mechanical plant resulting in solid CapEx savings. Mike typically achieves a 20% reduction in plant sizing and therefore CapEx.
- EECA Grants: Mike obtained the highest number of EECA consultant grants and also the highest value of CapEx grants than any other consultant, including $345,000 on one job alone.
- Green Star & NABERSNZ: Successfully completed several projects as high as 6 Star.
Qualifications/Affiliations: BE(Mech)Hons, CPEng, GSNZAP, IntPE, MIPENZ, MIRHACE, Energyfirst Consultant, EECA Partner, NABERSNZ Accredited Assessor (Tr.), APEC Engineer, IPENZ Technical Area Assessor, SKAL, APEC Engineer