An opportunity has arisen for an experienced NZ fire engineer, chartered ideally to join the fire engineering team located in either Christchurch or Auckland.
This is a fantastic opportunity suitable for someone who is looking to advance their career and working on high profile projects alongside our team, lead by Harry Shaw.
You will be given whatever you need to excel and to continue TMCo’s legacy of being a leader in fire engineering.
VM2 modelling will be a requirement for this position.
TMCo provide fire safety engineering, passive fire design and sprinkler modelling and design. Your role will be in the fire safety discipline.
- CMEngNZ (Fire)
- Significant NZ experience
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relational skills
- Experience monitoring construction and contractor supervision
- Excellent remuneration including overtime, bonus(es) and medical care.
- Friendly work environment with flexible hours
- Training and professional memberships are fully supported
- Mentoring and professional development
- Interesting projects
- Fantastic and regular social events/trips paid for by TMCo
- At the time of application, you must have the right to work in NZ (international candidates without current visas will not be considered)
- No recruitment agents
Please contact email@example.com to find out how you can be part of this multi-award winning team working on some of NZ’s highest tech and leading edge projects