An opportunity has arisen for an NZ chartered fire engineer to lead the fire engineering team located in either Christchurch or Auckland.
This is a high profile opportunity suitable for someone who is looking to advance their career, potentially growing into business ownership.
You will be given whatever you need to excel and to continue TMCo’s legacy of being a leader in fire engineering.
- CMEngNZ (Fire) is an absolute must have
- Significant NZ experience
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relational and management skills
- Developing managerial experience
- Experience monitoring construction and contractor supervision
- Excellent remuneration including overtime, bonus(es) and medical care.
- Friendly work environment with flexible hours
- A dedicated executive assistant
- Training and professional memberships are fully supported
- Mentoring and professional development
- Interesting projects
- Fantastic and regular social events/trips paid for by TMCo
- At the time of application, you must have the right to work in NZ
- CMEngNZ (Fire)
- No recruitment agents
Please contact email@example.com to find out how you can be part of this multi-award winning team working on some of NZ’s highest tech and leading edge projects