TMCo are a multi-award winning consultancy working on a wide range of exciting projects – if it’s new, creative or exciting, then there’s a good chance we have provided professional services to it.
We place huge value on our staff and culture and have a fun and supportive environment.
To join our Christchurch-based structural team of 20, please read below and make confidential contact with us.
- A passion for engineering and pride in your work
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years postgraduate structural engineering experience with a minimum of 2 years designing structures in NZ.
- Experience monitoring construction and contractor supervision
- Excellent remuneration including overtime, bonus(es) and medical care.
- Friendly work environment with flexible hours
- Training and professional memberships are fully supported
- Mentoring and professional development
- Interesting projects
- Fantastic and regular social events/trips paid for by TMCo
- At the time of application, you must have the right to work in NZ
- No recruitment agents
Please contact email@example.com to find out how you can be part of this multi-award winning team working on some of NZ’s highest tech and leading edge projects.