TMCo are a multi-award winning consultancy working on a wide range of exciting projects – if it’s new, creative or exciting, then there’s a good chance we have provided professional services to it.
Our services team is arguably New Zealand’s leading team in energy efficiency projects; obtaining several awards, the highest level of EECA funding and a large number of NABERSNZ and Green Star projects.
We place huge value on our staff and culture and have a fun and supportive environment.
To become part of our services team of 38 with strong, well-established relationships, please read below and make confidential contact with us.
Your Role Will Include:
- Managing the effective delivery of project packages
- Building services design across all typical NZCIC phases
- Providing technical input, mentoring and review to project teams
- Keeping up to date with technical and legislative developments and seeking opportunities to develop a professional profile
- Building effective and enduring relationships with other teams and technical disciplines
- Providing technical expertise and overview to client and stakeholders and assisting clients through technical decision-making and provide alternatives options/solutions if there are changes to project parameters
- A passion for engineering and pride in your work
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relational and management skills
- 7+ years postgraduate HVAC engineering experience with a minimum of 5 years.
- CPEng and CMEngNZ
- NABERSNZ and Green Star experience
- Sound knowledge of energy modelling (others may model for you, but you would need to oversee inputs and gauge outputs)
- Experience monitoring construction and contractor supervision
- Excellent remuneration including overtime, bonus(es) and medical care.
- Friendly work environment with flexible hours
- Training and professional memberships are fully supported
- Mentoring and professional development
- Interesting projects
- Fantastic and regular social events/trips covered by TMCo
- At the time of application, you must have the right to work in NZ
- No recruitment agents
Please contact email@example.com to find out how you can be part of this multi-award winning team working on some of NZ’s highest tech and leading edge projects.